There are many benefits to the personalized advanced music program for hornists by Cindy Deane Music.
- Your success is the goal and feeling successful brings gains in all areas of your life.
- Goal setting assistance.
- Learning to set goals and work towards them are life lessons that will serve you in every aspect of life, not just musical.
- Your music will speak for itself by sounding like a musical story and learning to portray it on your instrument.
- Learn practice strategies and practice organization
- Learn mental practice techniques and centering techniques.
- Technique help is based on your level of skills, and is not limited to site reading, transposition, orchestral excerpts and more.
Advanced Hornist Lessons
how it works
what to expect for advanced hornist programs with cindy deane
Every student is catered to individually so your effort creates your outcome. I can work with you to find out what your goals are and what you want to achieve. We create a plan of action to help you work towards accomplishing your goals. More advanced students work on things not excluding transposition, more advanced etudes, more difficult solos, possible improvisation, and are usually wanting to be performing in a wider array of ensembles outside their school band or orchestra.
This advanced music program is appropriate for the driven student, it could be an advanced middle school or high school student. It is not uncommon for college students or adults to want to excel. If you are willing to do the work, you are in the right place.